Established in 1984, Regal Collision Repair has always had the philosophy that the customer comes first. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all repairs we make.
Our mission is to provide every customer with a positive experience by delivering the highest degree of customer satisfaction through superior workmanship and service.
We are proud members of the California Auto Body Association, The Collision Repairs Association of California & The Assured Performance Collision Care Group. We believe in giving back to the community and have proudly participated in the Akzo Nobel Benevolence program giving away cars to the less fortunate in our community.
We support on going training by offering tuition assistance to all our Employees to ensure the highest level of workmanship and expertise. We are proudly Lexus and Toyota trained.
A Little of Our History:
Jim Boyle is the 3rd generation body man. His grandfather Charles Bondetti operated a body shop in Vallejo in the 1940's both of his uncles Fred & Roy also worked at the family shop as body men & painters. After the death of Charles both uncles went different ways and closed the family business, Jim Boyle started in the auto body trade in 1980 working as an apprentice in Vallejo for Oliver Volkswagen, He then helped in the opening of Regal Collision Repair in September 1984 as the painter. In April 1998 Jim and his wife Shellie purchased Regal Collision Repair. Jim oldest son joined family business in 1998, bringing the 4th generation into the auto body trade.
Jim is very active in keeping the auto body trade on the cutting edge of technology. Supporting advanced training and the local community colleges auto body programs.
Jim has served on UTI technical Board, the Contra Costa College Advisory Committee and is also politically active testifying at the State Senate to protect consumers right to choose the shop of their choice for repairs.
Jim & Shellie pride themselves in having the highest customer satisfaction and to help make having a collision as painless as possible.
State of California Department of Insurance
A Consumer is Entitled to:
- Select the auto body repair shop to repair auto body damage covered by the insurance company. An insurance company shall not require the repairs to be done at a specific auto body repair shop.
- An itemized written estimate for the auto body repairs and, upon completion of repairs, a detailed invoice. The estimate and the invoice must include an itemized list of parts and labor along with the total price for the work performed. The estimate and invoice must also identify all parts as new, used, aftermarket, reconditioned, or rebuilt.
- Be informed about coverage for towing and storage services
- Be informed about the extent of coverage, if any, for a replacement rental vehicle while a damaged vehicle is being repaired.
- Be informed of where to report suspected fraud or other complaints and concerns about auto body repairs.